There are endless electric fondue pot recipes you can prepare with your electric fondue pot to make your next dinner party or family get-together a roaring success.
Below are a few of my favorite recipes collected from some fantastic food websites and you will find the links to these websites under each recipe for step by step instructions to create them.
I have cooked all these recipes in my electric fondue pot with great success and they were scrumptious!
- 12 ounces of milk or dark chocolate (chips or roughly chopped)
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- A pinch of salt
- Dippers such as strawberries, banana pieces cut into 1-inch chunks, dried apricots, candied ginger, apple pieces
Head over to Simply Recipes for the directions.
Swiss Cheese Fondue
- 2 cups shredded natural Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded Gruyère cheese
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons kirsch, dry sherry or brandy
- Dunkers (French, sourdough or pumpernickel bread, cut into 1-inch cubes; cooked small red potatoes; broccoli or cauliflower flowerets; mushrooms; cherry tomatoes
- Chopped fresh chives
Head on over to Betty Crocker for directions.
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- ¼ cup almonds, toasted (can substitute with pine nuts or walnuts too)
- Ground pepper to taste
Head to Fat Girl trapped in a Skinny Body for directions.
Chocolate Cheesecake Fondue
- 16 oz [2 packages] cream cheese
- 2.5 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of Kahlua (or another dessert liqueur) – optional
Head on over to frugal foodie mama for directions.
What to Dip?
There are countless Dippers / Dunkers / Dip-ables (whatever word takes your fancy) you can use for your meals, here are some of my favorites:
- Bread – baguettes, sourdough
- Kiwi fruit
- Orange segments
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Meats – chicken, lamb, pork, cubed
- Seafood – prawns, fish
What are the Best Oils?
- Peanut Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Canola Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
And That’s All There Is To It!
The next time you are looking for the perfect way to wow your family and friends with a delicious meal, these easy and super tasty recipes are the go-to. Best of all, the recipes don’t take long to prepare!
Looking for more fantastic recipes check out The Melting Pot recipe book to inspire you at your next fondue soiree.
If you have any of your own favorite fondue recipes or foodie website links please share them in the comments section below, would love to read them!